1932 Ford Hiboy Roadster - SIKLIKS
No longer For Sale....
There may be no car more identifiable with Hot Rodding culture than the 1932 Ford.
These iconic cars saw their rise to fame in the 1940's when enthusiasts started
stripping weight, increasing power and souping up the Fords with any parts they
could get their hands on.
This 32 is a fresh build with less than 500 miles on her. This is a fun, drive anywhere,
very reliable car. Needs nothing drive, show and enjoy. Two shows two trophies
including a second place in the 2012 World of Wheels, Milwaukee, WI.
There are several build pictures of the car in the garage section of this site.
- Engine: 383 Stroker Small Block Chevy
- Engine Parts: Edelbrock Aluminum Heads, Edelbrock 600CFM carb
- Transmission: Turbo 350 Trans w/remote mounted cooler and fan.
- Suspension: TCI frame, Super Bell front end, Coilovers and 4-link on a Ford 9” rear.
- Brakes: 4 wheel Wilwood disc brakes, polished calipers on front, red powder coated with inlay on rear.
- Wheels/Tires: American Racing 22 inch rims on rear, 17 inch rims on front. New Nitto rubber
- Exhaust: Headers, Custom system, jet coated
- Other: Cam, heads and tuning and lots of bling...
- Engineering & Fabrication: Midnight Hot Rods Waukesha, WI
- Upholstery: Finest Austrian black leather, carbon fiber, painted inserts, chrome allen fasteners, red stitching
- Seats: Custom Buckets with Austrian leather, carbon fiber tuck and roll, red stitching and extra foam bolster
- Steering Wheel: Three spoke from Colorado Custom
- Steering Column: Chrome Ididit Tilt
- Gauges: Dolphin
- Pedals: Clayton Industries Chrome Pedals
- Noise & Heat Insulation: It's a hot rod and a roadster???!!! Dynamat
- Trunk: Electronic trunk lid. Upholstered in same Austrian leather with carbon and red painted insert with allen fasteners
- Seals & Gaskets: All custom
- A/C & Heat: None
- Other: Custom interior and trunk design by Crash! Customs, Lake Havasu, AZ
- Body by Downs
- Body Mods: Rolled rear pan, steel hood, chrome speed blisters in hood sides, reworked cowl to fit windshield
- Removed front frame horns
- Commercial 10” headlights
- Shaved door handles
- The body is tight with a lot of hand finishing to ensure perfect fit and finish of panels
- Custom mix red paint with flame job. Wet sanded to a mirror finish.
- Paint: By Crash! Customs Lake Havasu, AZ
Audio & Electronics
- Head Unit: None
- Amplifier: Listen to the stroker…
- Video: Take it of this ride and enjoy....
- Navigation: Are you kidding me???
- Security: I will kick your a$$ if you touch my car!!!!!
- Ignition: MSD
- Lighting: Just enough... LED taillights, turn signals built into the headlamps
- Battery: Optima
- Other: N/A This special automobile is currently available for sale in our showroom and is also being advertised in other formats.